Tour Dates

FOR BOOKING CONTACT

BakerFamilyBooking@gmail.com

Monday, January 16, 2012

See you this Friday

Lost my mind somewhere close to Waco. I pulled over to the side of the road to pull my thoughts together. The night was empty of light and the dry air of Texas felt foreign. Winter in Texas is a dead, dead place. Well, not all of Texas, as I’ve never been to San Antonio, and I hear that’s a lovely town if you stay close to the main drag. I wanted something violent to happen. I wanted my car to explode just to give me a break from the radio. I wanted to leave the world and enter another world. Just then, a cop pulled up and asked me if I was feeling okay. I shooed him away after he checked the car for bombs and drugs. I don’t do either. I switched on the engine and heard on the radio that the Baker Family is playing at Lamberts this Friday at 9:30pm. Austin was just a mere three hours away. Might as well. Won’t you?


1 comment:

  1. Waco isn't 3 hours away from Austin...So much shorter a drive...so much more reason to come to the show.

    ReplyDelete