Tour Dates

FOR BOOKING CONTACT

BakerFamilyBooking@gmail.com

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Back in the South



two more shows on this tour. i'm at the beach with Liz, my father, my mother, and my brother. Nathan is in Chapel Hill, David is in Asheville, and Ben's in Kernersville.

Friday: show in Chapel Hill at Nightlight. 9:30pm
Saturday: our final show of the tour: winston salem, at the Werehouse, 8pm.
mum
thank you everyone who supported us during the tour. We plan on touring again as soon as we can. west coast. mid west. east coast.
Liz and I have a house with two housemates in Austin to rent we'll have a band room, and bedroom, and another room for guests, Liz's art, etc. about 4 miles from UT Liz says she wants to study biology at UT I say I want to score films we both want to tour and be on the road as much as possible over the next few years so we will no. 9 no. 9 no. 9 no. 9 no. 9 no. 9
-
-
(
(

No comments:

Post a Comment